Forums

Creating A Project in Cobra

General discussion about Cobra. Releases and general news will also be posted here.
Feel free to ask questions or just say "Hello".

Re: Creating A Project in Cobra

Postby DelphiGuy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:44 pm

nerdzero said:
Unfortunately, the MonoDevelop addin instructions may now have left you with a non-beginner friendly installation for Cobra depending on what was successful and what was not. I can get you up and running, but it will take some patience from you...right DelphiGuy? :D

yes, nerdzero. it took all the patience i could muster to put up with you slaving every free minute you could find, without pay, in order to deliver a working version to me, while i occasionally had to get off the sofa -- where i was getting a manicure and a shoulder massage -- so as to send you yet another email telling you to hurry up.

you just can't find good help these days. it was a terrible burden for me, but somehow we've made it through!
DelphiGuy

Postby nerdzero » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:31 pm

See, what I didn't tell you is all you had to type the whole time was

Code: Select all
cobra install.cobra -run-args automagic

and it would have done everything for you! I just wanted to torture you with all those other commands.

Mwhahaha!
nerdzero

Postby wrechtin » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Thanks a lot guys.

You've been a great help. I have the addin up and running with Monodevelop and I'm writing my first program in Cobra now. I might have some more basic questions at first, until I get my berings.

Ramon and Bert, if you guys are ok with it, I'll pm you if I have anymore questions.

Thanks again,
Will
wrechtin

Postby bertpritchard » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Congrats on getting everything set up :)

I'm new at Cobra also, but will be glad to help if I can.

-bp
bertpritchard

Previous

Return to Discussion