Forums

Help test next version of MonoDevelop/Xamarin Studio add-in

General discussion about Cobra. Releases and general news will also be posted here.
Feel free to ask questions or just say "Hello".

Re: Help test next version of MonoDevelop/Xamarin Studio add

Postby wilbertom » Thu May 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Hey nerdzero,

Thank you for the information. I have been working on updating my system. I think I got almost all up to the latest.

As for the bug, every time I typed a key, that error would should show up. The key would be inserted into the file and when trying to type another it would happen again. I tried restarting Monodevelop and it didn't work. Restarting my computer did the trick, and it has worked flawlessly for hours. I was editing a regular .cobra file.
wilbertom

Re: Help test next version of MonoDevelop/Xamarin Studio add

Postby nerdzero » Sat May 31, 2014 4:01 pm

wilbertom wrote:As for the bug, every time I typed a key, that error would should show up. The key would be inserted into the file and when trying to type another it would happen again. I tried restarting Monodevelop and it didn't work. Restarting my computer did the trick, and it has worked flawlessly for hours. I was editing a regular .cobra file.

Fixed by a reboot? I don't think there's anything I use that persists between MonoDevelop sessions. I'll have to stare at the code in CobraCompletionTextEditorExtension.handleParameterCompletion and ParsedCobraDocument._getNodeFromIds and see if anything jumps out at me.
nerdzero

Previous

Return to Discussion