Forums

Triangulation & Memory Cells.

General discussion about Cobra. Releases and general news will also be posted here.
Feel free to ask questions or just say "Hello".

Triangulation & Memory Cells.

Postby mydiax » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:51 pm

I have a few questions about this programming language. I haven't been able to create a compiler. I've been studying the basic system functions of C++ and Python.

I understand the literal strings, how to talk back to a program and use memory cells and transfer data. I understand the graphical part, where reserved libraries are used to create with special variables. My question is typically mathematical and the thought of the theory of relativity in numbers. Generally using triangulation theory (not the formula definitive itself) that the possible pattern/sequence theoretically can compose itself into a programming language. I've been trying to data-mine into numbers, geometric values and et al.

I only have an Algebra II education, but I've been using each day as an example to describe what I'm trying to see. I've noticed that in C++ and network systems that inevitably there is a connection between binary and the instruction. A basic example is full adder http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/electronic/fulladd.html#c4

I've noticed there seems to be an methodological pattern within formula and functions. I know that most if not all languages are programmed to be used with a compiler, and this one seems to be a self-built compiler? I've never really understood the area of effect graph and I've noticed inequalities are similar to what I'm trying to explain.

In Algebra, incrementation is everything. I mean everything involved in algebra is the incrementation, but I never really understood the relativity between certain derivatives. One question, what exactly does the area of effect graph do within the programming instruction, being that the reasoning within the programming language what makes cobra programming language different from other languages other then the extreme use of variable types and control structures being combined. A revised version of this question is, isn't the formula for the area of effect graph always different and depends on the derivative but basically the same formula just modified numbers?

I haven't understood the contracts part of this language. Although I never really tried to involve myself in Eiffel. My last question is the pattern/sequence part of cobra. I had made a website full of data-mining sessions involving the theory of relativity within numbers and I have searched online to see if there was already a connection made. I know that people who develop programming languages use as many expressions and mathematical equations to provide a result. My last question is would a "living system identity" be a conjunction involving the area of effect graph and geometric relativity, in aspect of triangulation to transport memory cells in an identity that is provided as SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-3. I don't understand what happens when the hash is created, then used to create a report/file/run a program or inspect then (build a program from an alternate host with no specific host, run not on that specific computer but a network host that has no identity as a virtual ROM?).

I wanted to do a thesis about a hash being able to assort a program and then rebuild itself into a compressed file, run on an alternate host with no real destination, use either the GPU or RAM in an effective way that any computer with the hash can rebuild the program and run with a compressed memory and still function (with no internet connection). With the host not being needed for a download. I know that binary would be the best example, but I wanted a incremented derivative from binary that was like SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-3.

The main idea would be a program, created and built from a hash, running on a computer with less memory than being installed, a virtual ROM without dedicating a drive. Then being able to share a new hash with the full update to rebuild itself. Is this possible right now with cobra?
mydiax

Re: Triangulation & Memory Cells.

Postby Charles » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:34 am

I don't follow what you are trying to do, but programming languages such as C++ and Cobra are general purpose languages capable of computing the same functions. What changes between these languages is the experience of using them including what kind of code you write, how easy it is to maintain, how fast it runs at run-time, etc.

And yes, Cobra is implemented in itself, as many languages are. You can read more about this here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=self-hosted+compiler
Charles

Return to Discussion