Spark is a view engine for Asp.Net Mvc and Castle Project MonoRail frameworks. The idea is to allow the html to dominate the flow and the code to fit seamlessly. Even people who don't normally like XML-heavy solutions often end up liking Spark because it is lightweight.
Exploring Spark on UnixLike Mono
(Spark is really well supported on Windows. See their site for more information.)
- Download the latest release and unzip.
- Or build from source. See their site for details.
- In the Spark/Bin? directory you will find DLLs such as Spark.dll and SparkLanguage.dll.
- You can copy these into your program directory or register them in the GAC.
- You can run the command line tool like so:
cd XparkSamples mono ../xpark.exe DiggStories.spark stories.xml digg.html